지민 브더실 다큐 인터뷰

Jimin’s interview from Documentary Series ”Break The Silence” (translated by @translation_jm)

Original Article: https://twitter.com/briller613_bts/status/1266284476000120836?s=21

ep. 01

JIMIN: I think it's too early to say it`s complete. Probably, everyone would feel that way. Of course, we may think now that we're tired and exhausted now, but I think feelings like ‘well that`s (enough), we`re (good enough)’ can never be generated. (note: we can't feel that way.) Of course, well, I think everyone thinks that way. Yes, we`re greedy. (ambitious) (06:33~06:55)

JIMIN: I thought like “We have different personalities and even these small things are all different, but nevertheless we`ve never fought and kept going on like this. How could we do so?” And that we could do so because our ultimate goals are (all) same after all, came to my mind. (26:21~26:4

ep.02

JIMIN: That's right. I've been writing it since then, from before. The period would be longer, but the song kept changing. Its contents also changed, and it kept changing and changing. I thought ‘I`ll sleep easily only when I finish at least the melody (part) before I come from Korea’, so I stayed up all night for a few days. The song anyway came out better than I thought it`d be, so I can`t tell you like it`s so great, but I`m singing this to you for the first time...... (09:46~10:15)

ep. 03 

JIMIN: In fact, I'm happiest these days. Until last year, members` minds were also unstable then and we also didn`t have much time to rest. And as this year comes, those things disappeared a lot. Members also have become stable, and we also held the concert while preparing for our album, and also rested when we should rest. I think those kinds of things were the greatest pleasure. So I still like those things the best. I`ve heard this a lot from members lately. ‘You`ve seemed to brighten a lot since this year.’ I think it`s good. I think I can express outwardly as I should, and instead, I could arrange my thoughts more calmly, so how should I express this feeling? It`s what I`ve never felt before. (03:00~03:47)


JIMIN: Since it's my first time to let my fans hear (this) (note: sing this), I think there seems to be a feeling of half worried and half excited. But anyway, I`ve also made a promise with fans. Well, I thought a lot that I want to challenge more through this opportunity since I also want to let (my fans) hear (what I sing) a lot, now and forever. (04:18~04:34).


ep. 04 

JIMIN: It`s really genuinely so happy to see those tens of thousands of fans on the stage. It`s so beautiful. I think a lot that the scene is the terrifically beautiful spectacle like watching the extremely beautiful glow of sunset. It`s most stifling when I can`t express this exciting, delighted, and happy emotion whether though my body or through my words. But when I couldn`t convey something through words, RM speaks like ‘You are our school’, ‘You are our dream,’ ‘You are our happiness.’ Since I thought “How could he think of saying those (good) words directly?”, I think something exploded (in myself) without realizing it. Eyes suddenly filled with tears. It wasn`t simply watching. I shared something with people together, and even the firecrackers went off. So, I think, well, the word perfection keeps coming to my mind. I think it was perfect. (14:56~15:45)/ (16:04-16:19) 

JIMIN: I didn`t worry about anything else. But I thought fans would be too cold. Since the wind flew through a lot on the stage, it was cold that much. And I thought (if it`s cold this much here) “How cold those people up there would be?” This really came a lot to my mind. (20:28~20:39)

JIMIN: I don't know why I did so. All of our members were so cold that we eased our minds a little for a while. It was really cold. And we just performed until our hands turned completely red. Maybe since we eased our minds a little, it was very funny. That concert would last in my memory for a very long time. Really. (22:38~22:57)

JIMIN: This was the word that Namjoon-ie hyeong(note: brother) made me think for the first time. He told me very clearly that he heard it once so thought about it once again. I think I felt it exactly as this year comes. I think I`ve felt a lot that ‘Speak Yourself’ is super important and that ‘It`s one of the ways to find(or search) the meaning of myself.’ (Q: Are you conveying it well as you`ve been performing through these concerts?) I hope it can be conveyed well. (27:42-28:10) 

JIMIN: Rather than they should know something...... We look back on ourselves and get to know ourselves because of our fans. So I think it`d be really great if fans can look back themselves and feel themselves once while looking at us, likewise. (28:50-29:05).

ep. 05 

JIMIN: I think I felt(or found) a lot of things. To love myself, I think asking a lot of questions to myself and getting to know myself more is the beginning of loving myself. / I've changed more positively as I asked lots of questions to myself and also thought a lot about how I can be happier. (28:54-29:09)/ (29:20:29:29).

댓글

가장 많이 본 글