NOTICE - What is this blog about?

Hello, I'm Jimin Translation.

I made this account to translate and upload some articles(sometimes could be other materials like vidoes, images and etc) about JIMIN of BTS. I will translate English articles into Korean and Korean articles to English.

I've always wanted to make this kind of blog, so during the vacation of lunar new year, I opened this site.

I will choose what to traslate just on my own.
I mean I will translate the things that I feel important.
You may freely send me DM(direct message) to ask me of translation.

My translation could be late and sometimes might have some broken grammars,
but I will always do my best to give you correct informations.

And also, that I only translate about Jimin never means that I only support Jimin.
I support all members of BTS, all of which so shining and adorable.

I only translate for Jimin because my english and korean skill is not good enough to cover every article about BTS. Well, I might translate things about BTS and other members occassionally if I want.

You can always contact me through my twitter account.
So if you have any question or if you find anything wrong with my articles(translations),
PLEASE let me know ASAP.

I hope for your support :)

PS. I cannot find any proper name for my account so I just named this JIMIN translation.
If you have any good idea for my nickname, please send me dm! I'd really really appreciate you.
Good BYE 💜💜💜

댓글

가장 많이 본 글