#2020BTSFESTA 2020 BTS Profile by BTS

Original Link/원문 링크: https://twitter.com/bts_bighit/status/1269283140452757506?s=20

Members were polite, kind, warm-hearted while writing this profile as usual, so if there`s any problem with contents, it`d be my translating-mistake.


BTS Profile that we write

 

Group`s name: Bangtan Sonyeondan(BTS)

Member Organization(or line-up): RM, Jwa-Hope(Hobi), JaKa(JK), Vu(V), Jaman(Jimin), Sooga(SUGA), JJin(JIN)

Birthday: 2013.06.13.

Age: 7 years old

 

Nickname: We added every good things to the name ‘BTS’

(B looks like , T looks like , and S like , and means ‘Fire’ in Korean)

Trends in the team: Game, RRRRRR~ Rap Monster!

Special Note: When we band together, our power is enormous to a bit dreadful extent.

 

2019 Self Evaluation

RM: Hmm.. I did well in my own way. Be more faithful at every moment.

SUGA: Hmm I made a lot... Try harder too, in this year.

JIN: Released. Excellent. Cool one, a man of my word

J-HOPE: You did very well, J-Hope I praise you

JIMIN: By your favor, I could meet good friends, and learned the value of things around myself, and also thanks to that, I could feel that happy things are happy.

V: I think I worked hard

JK: I think I have done nothing though I said much back then. Hey, try hard!!!

 

2020 Goals

RM: Reducing the resent and hatred, and not being accustomed to a feeling of helplessness. Always being new person in any field

SUGA: I really want to be good at English!

JIN: Going camping with Yoongi

J-HOPE: Keeping my tension(energy)

JIMIN: I want to make the sound(level) road on which I can also be happy in the future.

V: I want to be healthy and happy in 2020, too. I want to be more hot up(cheerful).

JK: 2020 is going quickly, and I want to achieve something certainly, at least for once. Don`t be lazy, and do anything by keep moving!

 

BTS’ charming point

RM: I don`t know anymore.. Cute, handsome, sincere, and nice

SUGA: See my performance. Make sure to do so(note: Its nuance is a bit cute)

JIN: Old but Cute

J-HOPE: Just... Doing things, that I should do, well!!

JIMIN: Our song are good. Our chemi(relationship)s are good. Our performances are good. Our relationships are good. We have lots of ambitions. We don`t play game well. And we are worse(less skilled) in sports. We are cute, right?

V: It feels like 7 are one.

JK: To be frank with you, I do know well that members work hard, but I guess ‘ARMYs would know our charm better (than us)! I`ll just try my best to develop, fresher and greater!

 

Secrets for BTS’ teamwork

RM: All the time that we spent, breathing together

SUGA: We just accept each other as we are now, rather than trying to understand.

JIN: We work hard on our own.

J-HOPE: Communication

JIMIN: Talking, Acknowledging, Reconciliation, Love

V: For teamwork, we become closer than family as we keep fitting in with each other together for a long time.

JK: We really know everything about each other well, and we are so close. That`s really all. (So we get to stimulate each other more, try harder and working harder!)

 

Words for ARMYs

RM: I hope we are good will and model to each other..! I always learn, look back myself, and reflect on myself, looking at you. Please, safely in this year too... (Receive) My love..

SUGA: ARMYs who I always appreciate and sorry. I want to be with more people at more place but I can`t. So I`m very sad. See you soon. You got it?

JIN: Live your everyday life happily. I`m also doing so!

J-HOPE: I don`t know why I miss you so much these days...... Always be healthy and don`t be sick!! Let`s be happy in this year too by cheering up!!

JIMIN: We`re with you for a considerable time. This time mad us grow, and as we do something for others, I think we could feel the reason of our presence once more. So I want to keep this precious relationship for a long time, and want to build up lots of beautiful memories between you and us. So please stay with us, always. I love you.

V: Kim Taehyeong, who does lots of lovely things, loves ARMY much more than before.

JK: ARMYs that I really miss. Hello!(note: He should say ‘Annyeonghaseyo(안녕하세요)’, but he said ‘Annyeonghaseyeo(안녕하세여). So it sounds cuter.) I`m JK. I`m writing this now, and by the time (when you read this), could we have the happy performance with you?! ㅠㅠ(note: It looks like tears, so we use it as an emoticon. It means like ;() I really miss you! I wrote the song for this festa, and I hope you like it! Please listen to my song a lot, and always don`t be sick and have happy day by day~ I love you 3-

 

[Profile that RM write]

Name: KimNamJoon/RM

Nickname: Pacifist

Hobby: Reading books, Going to exhibitions, Potted plant(bonsai), Looking around other village

Birth Date/Age: 94.09.12/27

Specialty: Walking

My role in the team: Cutie patootie and 4th brother

 

What are members like to RM?

SUGA is my respect.

JIN is my humor best friend.

J-Hope is my mental colleague.

Jimin is my friend. (note: He should write 친구(Chin-gu), but instead he said 칭구(Ching-gu). It sounds cuter.)

V is my cute little brother.

Jungkook is my cute friend.

 

RM that RM drew: Pacifist RM

 

Q&A by RM

 

What is my movie of life? One Fine Spring Day

Who`s the best ending fairy? Jk~~~

When`s the moment that I`m most handsome? When I`m 66-67kg, and putting on the full make-up.

When`s your golden age? Now, really. (In many ways)

What`s your favorite movie genre? Docu, Romance, Animation

What`s the most impressive book? The Unbearable Lightness of Being

If you can be invisible man for one day, what would you do? Going to the art museum and appreciating alone

What’s your favorite ‘moon’? crescent moon/ eyebrow-moon.(note: new moon or old moon that looks like an eyebrow)

What’s the time slot you like? 10-12 AM/ 2-3 AM

What`s the happiest moment on your day? When I read my book(+ coffee) after coming back home after work

What do I want to tell me in 7 years ago? Thank you for making myself as I am now.

What`s the thing you fell in love with recently? Reading, Net*lix, Building stone and stone figures

Sleeping on holidays VS Binge watching programs? Riding bicycle

Korean food VS Chinese food VS Japanese food VS Western food VS The rest? Unconditionally Korean food(Hansik)!

 

 

[Profile that SUGA write]

Name: Minyoongi MIN YUN KI

Nickname: Minsuga-cheonjae-jjangjjangman-bbungbbung(note: Cheonjae means genius, Jjang means great, and bbung_bbung is onomatopoeia)

Hobby: Basketball

Birth Date/Age: 930309/28

Specialty: Rap

My role in the team: Grandfather

 

What are members like to SUGA?

RM is my leader.

JIN is my older brother.

J-Hope is my vitamin.

Jimin is my the funniest one these days.

V is my ‘envy because he`s handsome’.

Jungkook is my mak-doongie (note: mak(maknae) means the youngest brother and doongie is an affix for something cute, like sarang(love)-doongie.)

 

SUGA that SUGA drew: Minsuga-cheonjae-jjangjjangman-bbungbbung

 

Q&A by SUGA

 

What’s the time slot you like? 2 at dawn

What`s the thing that should be in your home? Bed

What`s the thing you fell in love with recently? History

What`s your most outstanding sense among five senses? Auditory sense

In winter, Bench parka VS Coat? Bench parka

What`s the thing you do first when you open your eyes (in the morning)? Going to the toilet

Your know-how for overcoming the jet lag? I close my eyes silently and meditate

What`s the first word when you pick up the phone? Hello?

What`s the food that you can eat 7 times a week? Pyeongyang naengmyeon (note: It means Pyeongyang(the city in North Korea)style Cold Buckwheat Noodles. Many people love Naengmyeon in Korea.)

What`s your favorite moon? Full moon

What`s the thing you certainly bring when you go abroad? Musical Equipment

What`s the subject you most liked in your school days? Social studies

What would you do if there`s only one day left before the end of the earth? Talking with my family and I want to meet the doom while sleeping

If you can do only one thing on your holidays, what would you do? Sleeping or Binge watching TV programs? Sleeping

 

 

[Profile that JIN write]

Name: Kimseokjin KIM SEOK JIN

Nickname: JJIN

Hobby: Teasing Jungkookie

Birth Date/Age: 921204/29

Specialty: Flexibility

My role in the team: Vocal

 

What are members like to JIN?

RM is my mate for saying any word.

SUGA is my camping seonbae(note: senior).

J-Hope is my ‘calling his name is my hobby’.

Jiminie is my game mate.

V is my Vu.

Jungkookie is my Jwe Kwe.

 

JIN that JIN drew: JJIN

 

Q&A by JIN

 

What’s the ability you want to have? Going back to the past

What`s your favorite movie genre? Action

What`s the thing you`re most afraid of? J-HOPE`s face I see after making mistakes on the stage

What do I want to tell me in 7 years ago? Study

What`s your good habit? I forget soon.

Let`s make a new nickname! Seokjinie is handsome.

Who`s the member that comes your mind most now? J-HOPE (He came in a minute ago)

In summer, fan or air conditioner? Air conditioner

In winter, bench parker or coat? Bench parker

What`s the first word when you pick up the phone? Yeo-eo~

What`s your favorite Dal(moon)? BTS JIN - MOON

What`s the food that you can eat 7 times a week? Naengmyeon (note: It means Cold (Buckwheat) Noodles. Many people love Naengmyeon in Korea.)

What`s the thing you do first of all, when you open your eyes? Breathing

Tristich(3-line peom) for 7 Joo-nyeon(note: It means 7th anniversary): 7 myeong-ui(7)/ Jooingong-deul(main characters)/ Yeonmal-e Nolleo Gaja(Let`s make an excursion at the end of the year.

 

[Profile that J-HOPE write]

Name: JeongHoSeok J-HOPE

Nickname: Cutie patootie

Hobby: Small games

Birth Date/Age: 1994 02 18 Beautiful age 27

Specialty: Love Myself

My role in the team: Get a head start with Rap Dance and Singing (note: ‘Rap Dance Norae-ro Sangdaebang-ui Giseon-eul Jeabhae’ is a kind of family motto in BigHit.)

 

What are members like to J-HOPE?

Namjoon is my pillar

Yoongi-hyeong(note: older brother) is my smile

Seokjinie-hyeong is my tonic

Jiminie is my little cute doll

Taehyeongie is my ggureogie doll. (note: GGureogie means someone who`s naughty or cute in Korean.)

Jungkookie is my big and heavy doll

 

J-HOPE that J-HOPE drew: Cutie patootie J-HOPE

 

Q&A by J-HOPE

 

What`s the thing that you fell in love with these days?? Old cartoon film

What`s the thing that should be in your home? Ice cream

What`s my good hobby? Being always on time!!

What`s the ability you want to have? Power Vocal!!

What`s your favorite exercise? Pilates Core training

Sometimes I do ( ) without noticing: Raising my hands while sleeping

What`s the thing you`re most afraid of? Bugs, mysterious sound ex) when something that I didn`t hear before suddenly sounds

What`s the interior accessories that you most like? Sofa

When`s the most happiest moment on your daily or in your daily lives? When drinking 3 sips of ice coffee as soon as I wake up in the morning

What`s your most outstanding sense among five senses? Sight(I`m quick-witted.. Maybe it` just my own opinion) > I have a broad outlook

If you can order just one thing as the late-night snack on 0’o clock, what would you eat? Nurunggie Chicken!! (note: nurunggie is a crust of overcooked rice. If you cook rice with Korean cauldron, you can eat one. Some electrical rice cookers in Korea have that function.)

( ) makes me Ugh: Blaming myself!!

I want to shoot an advertisement of ( ): Toothpaste advertisement

Which finger do you usually wear your rings on? Index finger, third finger

 

 

[Profile that Jimin write]

Name: Park Jimin / Park Jimin

Nickname: Manggae Ddeok

(note: Manggae is the Gyeongsangdo-dialect of smilax, and Ddeok means rice cake. Gyeongsangdo is the region near the East sea, and BTS SUGA, JIMIN, V, JK are from Gyeongsangdo. Wrap the rice dough with the leaf of smilax, and steam it. Then you can eat the delicious manggae ddeok.)

Hobby: Being scolded by Jungkookie

Birth Date/Age: 1995.10.13. / 26

Specialty: Riding on Jungkookie`s back

My role in the team: Happy Virus

 

What are members like to J-HOPE?

Namjoonie-hyeong(note: brother) is my anchor

Yoongi-hyeong is my cutie patootie

Seokjinie-hyeong is my filter.

Hoseokie-hyeong is my laughter virus

Taehyeongie is my friend.

Jungkookie is my brother

 

JIMIN that Jimin drew: Manggae Ddeok

 

Q&A by JIMIN

 

What`s my good habbit? Laughing barrier is low. (It means he can laugh easily.)

What`s my charming point? Talk with me. Then the more you see me, the more attractive I am

What`s my own way for refreshing? Eating delicious food.

Which menu do you recommend in the convenience store? Spicy mixed ramyeon+Hot bar(note: Fish cake bar)+Rice ball

Who`s the member that comes to your mind most now? SUGA. (We promised to play game after writing this all)

What`s the thing you do first of all when you open your eyes? Drinking water.

Which finger do you usually put your rings on? 10 fingers (It changes everyday)

What`s my own know-how for overcoming the jet lag? Sleeping early

What`s my favorite interior accessories? Photo. (Polaroid)

What would you do if you can be a invisible man for one day? Removing the monitor while JIN hyeong(note: brother) went to the toilet

Who`s the best ending fairy that I think? JK

Which job would you have now, if you didn`t become a singer? Still university student

In winter, Bench parka VS Coat? Short parka.

For boiled potato, Sugar VS Salt? Kimchi

 

[Profile that V write]

Name: KimTaeHyeong / KIM TAE HYUNG

Nickname: Tae-tae

Hobby: Listening to music

Birth Date/Age: 95/12/30/26

Specialty: Space out

My role in the team: Vocal

 

What are members like to V?

RM is my leader

SG is my rapper

J is my oldest brother

JH is my teacher

JM is my friend

JK is my would-be comedian.

 

V that V drew: Tae-tae

 

Q&A by V

 

Who am I? Smart dresser

What`s your new nickname? Vincent.

What`s your charming point? Mismatched eyes

What`s the thing you used to do in your childhood? Giving snack to animals

Who`s the member that comes to your mind when you`re sick? RM

What`s your own way for refreshing? I stay at home.

When`s the happiest moment? Concert with ARMY

If you can do only one thing on holiday, what would you do? Sleep.

What`s the modifier that explains you best? Good

Which subject you like the most in your school days? Korean

What`s the word for me in 7 years ago? It`d be hard, but it`d go well

What do you want to eat most now? Except for the delivery food.

What would you do, if you can be an invisible man for one day? There`s nothing to do, I guess

If you should take the selfie now, which member would you like to take the most now? JH

 

[Profile that Jungkook write]

Name: Jeon Jungkook / JUNGKOOK JUN

Nickname: Je-ke~

Hobby: I`m finding new hobby

Birth Date/Age: 1997nyeon(year) 9wol(month) 1il(day) 24

Specialty: Having a cool cheek (Hobi-hyeong(note: brother) told me)

My role in the team: Maknae(note: youngest brother)

 

What are members like to JK?

RM is my leader

SUGA is my mzee (note: He should say 어르신(eoreusin), but instead he said 으르신(eureusin). So it sounds cuter.)

JIN is my friend-like oldest brother

J-HOPE is my bro

JIMIN is my ‘You are me I am you’ (note: It`s the lyrics from JM`s Serendipity. Maybe it`s Busan brothers` joke, I guess)

V is my common ground(or feature)

 

JK that JK drew: Je-ke~

 

Q&A by JK

 

What`s your own way for refreshing? I take a shower for a long time!

What`s your favorite word? Cool, Look like lost weight, Better than before, Talented

What`s the ability you want to have! 1 Flying 2. Time leap 3. Teleportation(or instant movement) 4. Seeing through the bottom of other`s heart

Which menu do you recommend in the convenience store? Instant cup ramyeon, a row of Gimbap(note: Gim() is a dried laver, and Bap() is a cooked rice.), Hot bar(note: Fish cake bar)

In summer, Fan VS Air conditioner? I can`t pick one I like both!

What`s your favorite time slot? When I finished all of my schedule and came out (from the bathroom) after washing (Late night)

What`s the thing you used to do in your childhood? Using my body ex) Cleaning, painting, exercising, mischief and so on...

What`s the thing you always bring when going abroad? Bluetooth Speaker!!!

I sometimes do ( ) without noticing: I sometimes have thoughts which`s not realistic. ex) flying in the sky

Which job you would have now, if you didn`t become the singer? Athlete, painter, band

When`s the happiest moment? Looking at ARMYs on the stage without saying anything

What`s the word I want to say to myself in 7 years ago? I know well that you`d work hard, but I hope you work harder and always be kind and sincere

What would you do, if there`s only one day left before the end of the earth? I`ll have ideally pleasant day with those I like and those who like me.

Tristich(3-line peom) for 7 Joo-nyeon(note: It means 7th anniversary): 7(Chil) Chilmaddeon Na-ege(To me who was clumsy)/ Joowi-leul Dooleoboge Haejoogo(Made me look around myself)/ Yeonyakhan Nae Jasin-eul Ganghage Mandeuleojoon Neo(You who made week ‘me’ strong)

댓글

가장 많이 본 글